- ^ 1.01.1#S1 That Log of this Mayflower.
- ^ opportunities of Francis Cooke’s beginning come with Gides hallway, Essex, or perhaps Blyth, Nottinghanshire, as Yorkshire (western), England, or even the location available Norwich, England. More resources consent although he may have been Waloon, as his wife Hester was that he was probably born in England. It’s also potential which he originated in Leiden. Each seasons out of their delivery looks almost certainly 1582 or perhaps 1583, predicated on sources as part of modern reports. FamilySearch.org features a Francis Cooke christened may five, 1582 as part of Leiden, Zuid, Holland, with no source https://datingmentor.org/date-me-review/ that is primary placed in their merged pages had been Richard as Edward Cooke then Alice Caunton or even Elizabeth Nichols.
- ^ 3.003.013.023.033.043.053.063.073.083.093.10 Erfgoed Leiden durante Omstreken Bron: Bronvermelding NH Ondertrouw E. Mei 1602: oktober 1604., archiefnummer 1004, Nederlands Hervormd Ondertrouw (1575-1795), inventarisnummer five, blad Ag E: 069v Gemeente: Leiden Periode: 1602-1604 doop-, trouw- durante begraafregister Soort registratie: DTB Marriage-Trouwen June 1604 Plaats: Leiden Inventarisnummer five van archiefnummer 1004 as part of Archieven
- ^ each of this wittnesses to your betrothal had been Waloon, suggesting it Francis could have in addition become a Waloon.
- ^ our important information arises from that the “Silver guide” to after NEHGR Vol. 143 p. 571.
- ^ John Walker Family Members Publication 1982, Number 1.
- ^ Biography joined simply by Brian McCullough. The next WikiTree men and women added to the profile: Brian McCullough (detail by detail Biography), Becky Syphers (merge and also modifying), M Moroney, Kim Baltz, Ann Fuller, Alan MacLeod, John Putnam, Gregory Nelson, Kennon Edwards, Bryan Sypniewski, Fred Conley, Brent Bowen, Carey Smith, Jeffrey Bowen, lifestyle Louge, David Bishop, DeCoursey, Ron Fedele, Kathryn Greenwald, give Knudsen. Note: our list may perhaps never be finish.
- ^ 8.008.018.028.038.048.058.068.078.088.098.108.18.104.22.168.158.168.17 Francis Cooke in MayflowerHistory.com. #mrl
- ^ their might concerning Francis Cooke. #mrl
- ^ Walter J. Harrison, “emerging Light at Francis Cooke then their spouse Hester Mayhieu then his or her Son John, ” Mayflower Descendant, Vol 27, 145-153. His or her betrothal had been recorded at 4 and 5, so the 20th was the soonest the marriage could have taken place after banns were read july. #mrl
- ^ 11.011.111.211.311.411.511.6 Johanna W. Tammel, that the Pilgrims as well as other folks from their Isles that is british in, 1576-1640 (Isle out of male: Mansk-Svenska posting Co. Ltd., 1989), p. 152. #mrl
- ^ 12.0012.0112.0212.0312.0412.0512.0612.0712.0812.0912.1012.1112.1212.1312.1412.1512.1612.1712.1812.1912.2012.2112.2212.2312.2412.2512.2612.27 Pilgrim hallway Museum. Pilgrimhall.org. #mrl
- ^ 13.013.113.213.313.413.513.6 Pilgrim Town Families Design: Francis Cooke. #mrl
- ^ 14.014.114.214.314.414.514.6 Jeremy Dupertuis Bangs. “their Pilgrims as well as other English inside Leiden records: newer and more effective Pilgrim papers. ” The newest England historic and also heritable sign up, July 1989, p. 195-214. #mrl
- ^ 15.015.115.215.315.415.5 Dr. Bangs’ document additionally covers family that is possible between your Mahieus as well as other Pilgrim families, such as the Delanos. #mrl
- ^ Wikipedia.org. #mrl
- ^ 17.017.117.2 Francis COOKE to Plymouth, One Biographical Study Profile. #mrl
- ^#S1 Francis Cooke in MayflowerHistory.com
- ^ Sam’s Genealogy, by just Susanne “Sam” Behling. #mrl
- ^ Winn. Ged to Dec twenty, 2012 with Elizabeth S.
- ^ 21.021.121.221.3 William Bradford, Concerning Plymouth Plantation 1620-1647, ed. Samuel Eliot Morison (nyc: Knopf, 1991), p. 442, 446. #mrl
- ^ 22.022.122.2 Samuel Eliot Morison (ny: Knopf, 1991), p. 441-3. #mrl
- ^ Robert Charles Anderson, “Francis Cooke”, the truly amazing Migration starts: Immigrants towards newer England 1620-1633, 1995, Vol. I. #mrl
- ^ reports associated with Colony of the latest Plymouth at newer England, Nathaniel B. Shurtleff then David Pulsifer, eds., (Boston 1855-1861), Vol eight, p. 23. #mrl
- ^ Mourt’s Connection, ed. Jordan D. Fiore (Plymouth, Mass. #mrl
- ^ Plymouth heavy metal Foundation, 1985), p. 44. #mrl
- ^ Plymouth Colony Reports, Vol. Twelve, p. 13-14. #mrl
- ^ your might and also stock to Francis Cooke. Mayflowerfamilies.com. #mrl
- ^ Plymouth Colony documents, Vol. Eight, p. 23. #mrl
- ^ that might to stock to Francis Cooke. Mayflowerfamilies.com. #mrl
- Lumber, Ralph V., Jr., Mayflower Families thru 5 Generations amount twelve, Rockland, Maine: Picton push, Revised version, 2011 a/k/a “your Silver Book”
- Lora Altine Woodbury Underhill, Descendants to Edward tiny of the latest England, Riverside push, Rev. Version, Houghton Mifflin, Co., nyc, 1934.
- Walter James Harrison, brand new Light upon Francis Cooke, et al each Mayflower Descendant, Vol XXVII, little four, Oct, 1925, p. 145.
- Https: //www. Familysearch.org/ This is actually the Address the that the Church to Jesus Christ to Latter-day Saints genealogy and family history data. Francis Cooke’s Ancestral register amount are 7TSS-LT.
- Genealogy And Family History Collection, thirty-five Letter Western Temple Street, Sodium Pond City, Utah 84150 United States Of America. Here is the repository concerning a few of the provider components.
- Ancestry Household Woods Book: On The Internet book: Provo, UT, United States Of America: Ancestry.com. Authentic information: families Tree data presented with Ancestry people. These records arises from one or higher person Ancestry household Tree data. Their people who own such tree data could have eliminated as changed insight because this supply citation is made.
- “John Walker Families Publication 1982, No. 1”. Walkerfamily.org
- Jeremy Dupertuis Bangs, that Pilgrims as well as other English inside Leiden reports: newer and more effective Pilgrim papers, the latest England historic and also heritable sign up, July 1989, p. 195-214.
- Robert Charles Anderson, “Francis Cooke”, the truly amazing Migration starts: Immigrants towards latest England 1620-1633, Vol.I. Boston, Brand New England Historic Genelogical Community 1995.
- Wikipedia Francis Cooke
- Wikipedia Walloons
- Caleb Johnson’s Mayflower background: accessed 30 Jan 2018
- Pilgrim Town Families Design: Francis Cooke, by just Robert Charles Anderson, Unique England Historic Heritable Community. Americanancestors. OrgExpired connect. Account involved.
- Francis Cooke to Plymouth, Your Biographical Researching Profile, David Haas, Their Plymouth Colony Archive Venture. Histarch. Uiuc.edu
- Pilgrims’ Writings – Thanksgiving inside Jesus, the initial Thanksgiving At Plymouth – towards honor Jesus for the their providence and deliverance. Since narrated by just each Pilgrim, Captain as well as Governor William Bradford inside the manuscript “Of Plymoth Plantation” (originally en titled “The Log of Mayflower”). Connected.
- The latest England Ancestors as well as his or her Descendants, published by Henry Whittemore, unique England Ancestral posting Co., 1900. Connected.
- Francis Cooke at seventeenth Century Reports, Pilgrim Hallway Museum.: accessed 30 Jan 2018
- Caleb Johnson’s Mayflower background: Francis Cooke: accessed 30 Jan 2018
- Mayflower Families: Francis Cooke concerning 5 Generations.
- Wikipedia Francis Cooke.
- That the Can plus Stock concerning Francis Cooke. Communicated by just Edith Forrester Pratt (MD 2:24-27), mayflowerfamilies.com
- Can as well as stock out of Francis Cooke at Pilgrim hallway Museum: accessed 30 Jan 2018
- Mayflower Hyper Links, simply by Mae M. Douglas. Attached.
- Sam’s Genealogy, simply by Susanne “Sam” Behling, 1997-2007. Rootsweb
- Lechner genealogy and family history, published by Michael Lechner, using my dad Ted Harrold Lechner. Lechner Genealogy And Family History.
- Family members search/genealogies/family tree accessed by just elizabeth joslin shaw
Citing this particular report
WikiTree contributors, “Francis Cooke (November 26, 1583: April seven, 1663), ” WikiTree, http: //www. Wikitree.com/wiki/Cooke-36 (accessed March 31, 2020).
These WikiTree someone added for this profile:
M Moroney (very first profile Brian McCullough (detail by detail Biography), Becky Syphers (merge to modifying), Michael Lechner (Sourcing plus documents) mrl,
M Moroney, Kim Baltz, Ann Fuller, Alan MacLeod, John Putnam, Gregory Nelson, Kennon Edwards, Bryan Sypniewski, Fred Conley, Brent Bowen, Carey Smith, Jeffrey Bowen, Lifestyle Louge, David Bishop, DeCoursey, Ron Fedele, Kathryn Greenwald, Give Knudsen, Elizabeth S, Melinda Bowman, Jim Lynch, Cliff Cobb, Julie Baldwin, Joseph St. Denis, Becky Syphers, Jan, Elizabeth Joslin Shaw
Note: our record might never be finish.
Complete records: starting Mayflower Net Page: There try conflicting evidence concerning that the delivery to Francis Cooke. An email scribbled at Bradford’s log claims Francis Cooke passed away over the chronilogical age of 70, meaning he had been created prior to 1583. In 1643, he was in a list of men of Plymouth between the age of 16 and 60 allowed to bear arms august. What this means is he had been created shortly after 1583. Always, he had been hitched inside Leyden inside 1603, tthis personrefore that he definitely might have been at the least twenty-one during the time. Whthet this means is a delivery prior to 1583. The truth that all those documents appear to conflict shows that Francis Cooke had been perhaps born inside 1583.